Sports Travel and Tours is pleased to offer this 7 night sailing from Budapest, Hungary, to Giurgiu, Romania, in 2022, hosted by Jay Smith and Al Clark.
View the full itinerary: Ama Waterways - October 17, 2022 >>>
See highlights of the exciting cities and attractions we will visit along the Danube and the luxurious cabins and amenities of the Ama Verde that will take us down the Danube.
Click here to download the brochure with cabin options, add-on information, travel insurance and more >>>
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with twin balconies)
- Computer for internet access.
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations.
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area.
- Bottled water replenished daily.
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- Wellness Activities with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs.
- Internet and Wi-Fi access.
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track.
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon.
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar.
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances.
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues.
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients.
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant.
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner.
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience.
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast.
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks.
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge.
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
- Immersive tours in every destination.
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options.
- Bike tours and hikes.
- Special Interest Tours.
- Knowledgeable guides.
- Personal headset for easy exploration.
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways.
Call Michael Coldesina at the Sports Travel and Tours AMA Waterways Dept: 800-662-4424